Is Diverse Solutions the best IDX System out there? I’ve taken a close look and listed out what I think are some important strengths and weaknesses to consider.
- Powerful, stylish and highly configurable satellite map based search
- Agent configurable lead capture settings to require registration after X number of searches
- Solid back office system for contact management, automated and customizable drip email system and listing management
- Ability to produce RSS feeds of listing data (from front end and back-end)
- Appears to have analytics for key measurement criteria
- Technologically progressive and interoperable
- High value proposition due to feature rich-low cost base package
- Appears to have high customer service remarks
- Search interface isn’t guided and can lose some (less internet savvy) people
- Does not capture referring url for lead sourcing though the lead source could be achieved through effective use of google analytics
Summary & Conclusion
A value and feature rich web2.0′ish IDX system with open ability to utilize RSS feeds of listing data for seo benefit. The base IDX package is very elegant and extremely configurable and is connected to a solid CRM for lead and contact management. The fact that you get all this configurability and the RSS feeds and don’t have to use their website or blog platform is key. Yes, it’s an iFrame solution like the others but proper utilization of the RSS feeds can generate tasty seo juice. Also, if you’re in an area where they do not provide IDX service, and you want it, you might need to swallow a development fee if you go it alone.
Over to you…
If you are using Diverse Solutions weigh in with a comment and let us know your thoughts.