Real Estate Webmasters, another long-time player in higher end real estate websites with integrated IDX, is reviewed. There are some fundamental aspects of their technology that should be seriously considered if you’re a prospective buyer.
- Powerful, stylish and highly customizable search that includes satellite mapping
- IDX & CMS is tightly integrated offering complete indexability of search results
- Standard back office abilities for contact management, drip email and listing details
- Offers a totally customized IDX option (if you really want it!)
- Offers snippet ability to dynamically create search filters
- Appears to have built in analytics for key measurement criteria
- Technologically progressive
- Appears to have high customer service remarks
- Will integrate your local mls data at no charge
- Expensive compared to others
- Agents ability to customize the IDX appears to be limited
- Indexing ability of listing data requires you to use their website/blogsite platform
- Search interface isn’t guided and can lose some (less internet savvy) people with all the search options
- RSS feeds of listing data don’t appear to be available
Summary & Conclusion
Very expensive and back office may not be as robust compared to others (need more time to evaluate). If you require a totally customized IDX for your project and have the resources to pay for it than they might be the right choice for you. They do offer an iFrame version as well.
Over to you…
Are you a Real Estate Webmasters client? Let us know how their doing with a comment below.